News astuce Hogwarts Legacy symbol door: how to solve the riddle of the Hogwarts doors?
Here you are faced with the enigma of the arithmancy gates, but you do not understand anything about the system of symbols and calculations? No worries, in this Hogwarts Legacy tip, we give you the solution so that these symbol doors are no longer a secret for you.
The arithmancy doors are quite numerous at Hogwarts, but above all very complex to understand, especially if you have not come across the little sheet allowing you to understand their mechanism. In order to help you, this new Hogwarts Legacy: Hogwarts Legacy cheat will teach you all the secrets of these symbol doors.
- Understand the mechanism of arithmancy gates
- Demonstration of solving an arithmancy gate
- What do the gates of arithmancy hide?
Understand the mechanism of arithmancy gates
In reality, each symbol represents an animal which refers to a number: The demiguise = 0, the unicorn = 1, the dragon = 2 and so on. By knowing the number that refers to the animal in question, you can do the small addition to find out which symbols to choose to open the door. A piece of paper will help you better understand our words.
You can find this very useful little piece of paper in the attic, just before the Divination Room. You can consult it as you see fit from your inventory, in the Quest Items tab.
Demonstration of solving an arithmancy gate
To help you understand how these doors work, let’s take the example of the door below, which is located in the Central Hall. Here, there are two unknown factors, therefore two problems to solve. Get out your calculators!
- We have a problem with two numbers to find: the symbol at the top and the question mark. The symbol is a dragon, so it refers to 2. Now just find the missing digit to get to 21. 11 + 2 = 13, so the digit 8 is missing to get to 21. The spider refers to the number 8, so put the spider symbol instead of the question mark.
- The second calculation is a little more complex. But we will get there! Here, you have to find the number that refers to the crab and the nine-headed monster. Still following the order of the animals according to the door dial, the crab is equal to 5 and the 9-headed monster is equal to 9. 5 + 9 = 14, so just find the missing number to go up to 17. So it’s 3, so put the hydra symbol instead of the two question marks.
By using the image presented above, you will have no trouble solving the various problems offered by these doors. It is ultimately only additions, so nothing very complex!
What do the gates of arithmancy hide?
Arithmancy Gates offer rewards to students. For example, for this door which is in the central Hall, you can always receive a collection object (a Summon, a Wand handle or an Attribute) and possibly a piece of equipment.
The rewards are random, so bet on your luck to get good items.
Summary of our guides and tips for Hogwarts Legacy