Game news DiRT 5 releases the pumpkins for Halloween
DiRT 5 has just released its 6.02 update, which brings a number of fixes, but also a new Halloween themed pack.
The pack « Trick N Treats » of DiRT 5, contained in this new update, will allow you to acquire different Halloween-themed equipment. They will be usable in three game modes: Gate Crasher, Smash Attack and Gymkhana.
The patch also brings different fixes, listed below:
- New adjustments to general light, shade and glare will be noticeable in every location and scenario, especially during nighttime events, leading to more realistic and natural lighting
- Steam: Fixed an issue that prevented online cross-platform matchmaking from working on Steam
- Xbox One: Fixed an issue that caused audio distortion in rare cases
- PS5: Fixed audio cutoff issue when starting the game with a wheel connected
- Xbox: Troubleshoot crashes when users sign out of their profile
- Fixed crashes when viewing a player card and playing offline]
- Career goals will now be displayed appropriately in post-race rewards menus
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Fixed an issue that prevented a player’s Playgrounds Weekly Challenge position from being displayed if they did not have any available rewards
Find the patch note on the official DiRT 5 website
According to Codemasters, DiRT 5 update 6.02 rolled out to PC, Xbox Series, Xbox One, PS5, and PS4 yesterday, and the Trick N Treats Pack today. It will be necessary to wait for a later date not yet communicated for Google Stadia.
This page contains affiliate links to certain products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission.
Find out more.